Hogan Prep Elementary is hosting screenings on March 28, 2019.
A professionally trained and experienced team, including Registered Nurses, will provide the following screenings:
- Temperature, height, weight, waist circumference and BMI percentile
- Vital signs (blood pressure, heart rate and respiratory rate)
- Vision (near and far)
- Head-to-toe screening (eyes, ears, nose, throat, teeth, neck, heart, lungs, stomach, reflexes, spine, skin and balance)
Why this is important for your child?
- Even for children who receive a yearly well-child exam, a child's health can change as they grow.
- Near vision and hearing screenings are typically not provided during an annual physical.
- Screenings are convenient--held during the school day and parental attendance is not required.
- At the completion of the screening, each participating child receives a goody bag, including a toothbrush and toothpaste.
- Healthe Kids Screenings supports the connection between your child's physical health and their education.
Parental permission is mandatory--please complete the form and return to the school no later than March 14, 2019. If you need another copy, please call the elementary school office.
Source: First Hand Foundation